Purchase a HomeNow is a great time to purchase a new home!
PURCHASING YOUR HOME
Now is a great time to buy a home. Whether it’s your first time or you’re an experienced buyer, we want to be a part of your journey. Let us help you find the right mortgage for you.
- A mortgage loan Pre-
Approval is one of the smartest moves you can make when shopping for a house.
- The pre-
approval process establishes an all- important relationship between you and your lender.
- Getting pre-
approved tells you the maximum the lender is likely to loan you, which helps you narrow down your home search to affordable properties
- You can get an idea of what your monthly payments would be
- You’ll have more credibility with real estate agents and with sellers if your loan is pre-
approved. Some agents won’t take you seriously until you have the pre- approval. They don’t want to waste their time, or yours.
- Mortgage loan approval takes time. If you wait to apply until you’re ready to make an offer, you could lose out on the home to someone who is pre-
- If your circumstances don’t qualify you for a low interest rate, you’ll know that going in. You might decide to look in a lower price range to make up the difference.
approval gives you at least some peace of mind, which you will appreciate during the often- stressful process of buying a home.
- Many mortgage programs allow you to buy a home with a minimal down payment.
- Some mortgage programs require as little as 3.5% down! In many cases, your down payment can be a gift from a relative or non-
- Are you a veteran, member of the military, or a surviving spouse of a veteran? You may be able to refinance up to 100% of your home, or buy a home with no down payment.
- We can even match you with an experienced real estate agent in your neighborhood. This will ensure a seamless home buying experience.
Knowing how much you can spend is easy: Get pre-